United Arab Emirates’ Food Security Strategy
On 20th of May, 2021, the Deals Sourcing Department of AIFC Business Connect together with the Office of the United Arab Emirates’ Minister of Food and Water Security, and the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the UAE, conducted a webinar on the topic of “United Arab Emirates’ Food Security Strategy”.
During the webinar, several key points were discussed such as the UAE’s food security strategy, the state support measures for the implementation of agro-industrial projects in Kazakhstan, the main criteria and conditions for selecting projects for investment by international and local investment companies.
Speakers at the webinar:
- Essa AbdulRahman Al Hashemi, Head of the UAE Food and Water Security Office, member of the Islamic Organization for Food Security
- Najieb Khoory, Chairman of Mirak Group
- Aisha Al Afifi, Project Director of Al Dahra Holding
- Ivan Agabekov, CFO, Board member of Inoks Capital
- Ashish Kaul, Director of SSA AGRI DMCC
- Saken Slambekov, Department of International Cooperation and Investment Attraction of the Ministry of Agriculture of the RK
- Zhanar Nurzhanova, Director for Institutional Partnerships Department of “Kazakhstan Investment Development Fund (KIDF) Management Company” Ltd.
- Nurzhan Abdymomunov, the Head of Samruk-Kazyna Representative Office in UAE (Abu Dhabi)
- Zhanturin Beibut, CEO of BV Management LLP
- Abdygapparov Asset, CEO of Provident Fiduciary Ltd.
- Nurlan Yesmagambetov, Director of Deals sourcing department of AIFC Business Connect, moderator
The recording and materials of the webinar:
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or by phone number +7 700 090 9002.