Change of Shareholders
If a Company makes changes to its shareholding structure, it must notify the Registrar within 14 days after the change. Relevant forms are required to be completed and filed with Office of the Registrar in order to register the proposed changes in Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, so updated information will be reflected in eGov system.
- Notification of actualization of information;
- AIFC Notification of Change in Registered Details;
- AIFC Notice of Transfer of Shares;
- Resolution of Shareholders on Share Transfer & Instrument of Transfer of Shares
- Register of shareholders (if the transaction has been executed, then indicate the unpaid/paid amount. Otherwise, you may provide those details after the procedure);
- Details on Beneficial Ownership (if a new shareholder is a legal entity)
- Register of UBO (if a new shareholder is a legal entity)
Please read carefully the following comments:
- The Ministry of Justice may refuse or postpone processing of application until an individual pays off all outstanding debts, fines, fees and charges. Therefore, please ensure that a proposed shareholder does not have liability for state tax debts or fines prior to submission of documents for change of shareholding list (e.g. you may check government database Adilet)
- All supporting Documents must be in English or accompanied by an appropriate translation certified to meet the requirements of the Registrar of Companies
- Send the forms to AFSA Post-registration Unit via email: [email protected]
- Besides the abovementioned forms, your application package shall be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- If a new shareholder is a natural person: a copy of passport;
- If a new shareholder is a legal entity: a copy of certificate of incorporation or registration;
- If a shareholder is a legal entity: any document proving the legal authority of respective persons to sign on behalf of company (e.g. power of attorney, extract from charter, meetings of BoD and etc.);
Please download request for invoice and send it to [email protected] to obtain an invoice.
In general, it is highly advised to become familiar with the information on post-registration procedures, where the guide on filling obligations and all forms are posted.
Please note that there is no specified time frame on how long it will take to finalise a post-registration procedure. The process might be expedited or delayed due to various factors.
Examples are drafted to support participants while completing post-registration applications and only refers to the procedures that need to be filed with the Registrar of Companies. Note that examples of filled-in forms do not constitute legal advice or opinion of any kind and should be read in conjunction with the AIFC Legal Acts.