AIFC Bconnect offers a range of trust services, which include providing assistance in the establishment of an express trust, arranging for a trustee to act on behalf of any person in relation to an express trust, acting as a trustee for an express trust, and acting as a protector or enforcer for an express trust. These services are provided in compliance with the AIFC General Rules.
Express trusts are trusts that are created intentionally by the settlor, and their terms are expressly set out in a trust deed or other written instrument. Trusts can be used for a variety of purposes, such as estate planning, asset protection, and charitable giving.
By offering trust services, AIFC Bconnect provides individuals and businesses with a secure and efficient way to manage their assets and protect their wealth. Trusts can be a complex area of law, so it is important to seek professional advice and guidance when considering setting up a trust.
AIFC Bconnect has partnered with the Astana Financial Services Authority (AFSA) to offer a range of trust licenses that clients may need. These licenses allow individuals and businesses to legally establish and manage trusts within the AIFC, providing them with access to a range of financial and investment services.
AFSA is responsible for regulating and supervising financial services activities within the AIFC, and is the main regulatory body for trust services offered within the center. By partnering with AFSA, AIFC Bconnect is able to provide clients with access to a range of trust licenses that are tailored to their specific needs.
These licenses include the following:
Types of Licenses
Providing Trust Services means:
- the provision of services with respect to the creation of an express trust;
- arranging for any Person to act as a trustee in respect of any express trust;
- acting as trustee in respect of an express trust; or
- acting as protector or enforcer in respect of an express trust.
(AIFC Gen Rules)
- Acting as the Trustee of a Fund means holding the assets of a Fund on trust for the Unitholders where the Fund is in the form of an Investment Trust.
- To the extent that any activity constitutes Providing Fund Administration or Providing Custody, such a Financial Service is taken to be incorporated within Acting as the Trustee of a Fund. (AIFC Gen Rules)